NEET Results 2017, NEET Counselling Notification 2017, www.cbseneet.nic.in, NEET, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET Counselling Dates, NEET Seat Allotment 2017, NEET Counselling Procedure 2017, NEET Counselling Schedule 2017, NEET 2017 Counselling: Document Verification, NEET 2017 Results, NEET Exam 2017, NEET 2017 Rank Letter
NEET Results & Counselling Notification 2017
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level entrance test for the courses of MBBS/BDS offered by all the government colleges as well as private colleges in India. It is regulated conducted every year in the month of May by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). This is a one tier examination, commences once in a year in the month of May. This year also the NEET Exam 2017 was conducted on 07 May 2017. NEET 2017 Results were declared on 23 June 2017 and candidates are now gearing up for the NEET 2017 Counselling (All India Quota) which started from 03 July 2017. NEET 2017 Rank Letter for qualified aspirants for 15% of all India Quota seats has been released now so the candidates are requested to check the latest updates and news about NEET 2017 including Result, Rank, Score, Cut-off, answer key and Counselling/admission process from the official website of the CBSE Board or stay tuned with us.
NEET Result 2017
By the latest statistics, nearly 11 lac candidates appeared for the NEET examinations this year and 6.5 lack of them managed to qualify the examinations. The result for these examinations was declared on 23 June 2017 on the official website of the CBSE Board. There is a certain limit called the cut off marks. Students need to cross that limit in order to qualify for the counselling.
NEET Counselling 2017
Every year after the results are declared NEET Counselling is organized for the seat allotment to the students. This year also the counselling is organized from 3rd of July to fill up about 1.2 lac seats in MBBS and BDS Courses across the various government and private colleges in India. Registrations for the same are open right now. Only those students who successfully qualified NEET 2017 which was conducted on 07 May 2017 are eligible to register for NEET All India Counselling 2017. This counselling is being conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for admissions under 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats in various government and private MBBS/ BDS colleges across the country. The eligible students can get counselling dates and procedure of NEET UG Counselling on this page itself.
NEET Counselling Procedure 2017
The under-graduate (UG) counselling for NEET 2017 is organized in two rounds of seat allotment. Step by step NEET 2017 Counselling Process is given in the points below:
- Online Registration: To participate in the counselling, aspirants must complete NEET Counselling Registration before the last date. It must be noted that only registered and qualified candidates will be considered for NEET UG Counselling 2017. After the completion of registration, the student will receive a USER ID & PASSWORD which must be retained to be able to participate in further steps of the counselling.
- Choice Filling & Locking: To get their names in the seat allotment list, candidates must mark their choice of medical/ dental colleges in which they want admission. The list of colleges selected by the students must be in the order of their preference for admissions. It must be noted that aspirants must SAVE their choices every time a change is made.
- Declaration of Results: The candidates will be informed via Email or SMS about their NEET Seat Allocation Result on the specified dates. The seats will be allotted on the basis of candidate’s NEET Score/ Rank and options selected by them.
- Reporting At The Allotted College: After the declaration of seat allocation results, students will have to report at the college to confirm the seat allotted to them. The selected candidates are required to pay the course fee and verify their documents in order to confirm their seat.
NEET Counselling Schedule 2017
The following schedule id for the NEET Counselling 2017.
|NEET COUNSELLING DATES 2017|
|Main Counseling Registration||03 July – 11 July (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Choice Filling & Indicative Seat||05 July 2017|
|Round 1 – Choices Filling and Locking Begins On||12 July 2017 (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Round 1 – Seat Allotment Process Begins||13 July & 14 July 2017|
|Round 1 – Seat Allotment Result||15 July 2017|
|Round 1 – Reporting At The Allotted College||16 July to 22 July 2017 (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Round 2 – Choices Filling and Locking Begins On||01 August to 04 August 2017|
|Round 2 – Seat Allotment Process Begins||05 August to 07 August 2017|
|Round 2 – Seat Allotment Result||08 August 2017|
|Round 2 – Reporting At The Allotted College||09 August to 16 August 2017 (Up To 05:00 PM)|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota||16 August 2017 (After 05:00 PM)|
NEET 2017 Counselling- Document Verification
After the NEET 2017 Results, the selected candidates are required to produce following documents in original in order to confirm the allotted seat:
- Class 10th and 12th passing certificate.
- Class 10th and 12th mark-sheets.
- NEET 2017 Rank Card.
- NEET 2017 Admit Card.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Income & Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- 8-10 passport sized photograph of the candidate.
What is New in NEET 2017?
- Students may attempt NEET exam only 3 times until they cross the maximum age limit as 25 years for general and 30 years for reserved categories. NEET 2017 will be counted as 1st Attempt for all the applicants.
- Notice issued about 3 attempts in NEET for those who have made 3 attempts prior to 2017. NEET 2017 will be counted as 1 Attempt for all the applicants. All applicants who could not fill up the application form due to the condition of 3 attempts at AIPMT/NEET will now be able to fill up the application form.
- As per the last order by Honourable Supreme Court, no other exam except NEET will be held for offering admission into MBBS/BDS courses in India from the year 2017 (except AIIMS & JIPMER). All seats (MBBS/BDS) of any medical/dental college will be filled by the score of NEET examination only.
- NEET 2017 can be written in 10 regional languages including English, Tamil, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Odia, Kannada and Telugu.
- All the Indian citizen applicants should possess AADHAAR Card issued by UIDAI. At the time of filling application form of NEET 2017, the aspirants will have to enter their AADHAAR number, name, date of birth & gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s database. In case, these particulars do not match, the applicant will not be able to fill the application form for NEET 2017. Therefore, the applicants are advised to ensure that their AADHAAR card has correct details of their name, date of birth & gender as per school records. If there is some mismatch in these details, the applicants should immediately get it corrected in AADHAAR data or school records.